In today’s social climate, it can feel like a lot of pressure to uphold the no sex before marriage rule. Whether you’re waiting for the right person or have religious reasons for your abstinence, there are plenty of ways to control your sexual drive and release tension without breaking your agreement to yourself or your partner (or, if you’re single, without offending the other people around you). In this article, I’ll explore three methods that are often passed over when discussing how to resist temptation.
Different Types of Sexual Desire
There are different types of sexual desire:
The first type of sexual desire is physical desire. This is the most basic type of sexual desire, and it is the kind that is usually most difficult to control. Physical desire is simply the desire to have sex with someone. It is a strong urge that can be difficult to resist.
The second type of sexual desire is emotional desire. This type of desire is not as strong as physical desire, but it can still be difficult to control. Emotional desire is the desire to feel close to someone or to feel loved by someone. It can be just as strong as physical desire, but it is often more difficult to resist because it is not as straightforward.
The third type of sexual desire is mental desire. This type of desire is the strongest and most difficult to control. Mental desire is the desire to feel mentally connected to someone or to feel mentally stimulated by someone. It can be very hard to resist because it can be so intoxicating.
3 Reasons Why You Should Control Your Sexual Drive Before Marriage
- It can help you focus on other aspects of your relationship.
If you are able to control your sexual urges, you will be able to focus more on other aspects of your relationship such as communication, trust, and intimacy. This can help to improve the overall quality of your relationship.
- It can help to reduce premarital sex-related problems.
If you are able to control your sexual urges, you will be less likely to engage in premarital sex. This can help to reduce the risk of problems such as STDs and unplanned pregnancies.
- It can help you develop self-control.
If you are able to control your sexual urge, it can show that you have developed a good level of self-control. This is an important trait to have in a relationship as it can help to prevent arguments and fights from happening.
Why to Control Your Sexual Drive
There are many reasons why you should control your sexual drive before marriage.
One of the most important reasons is that it will help you to remain faithful to your future spouse. If you can control your sexual urges before marriage, you are more likely to be faithful to your spouse after you are married.
Another reason to control your sexual drive before marriage is that it will help you to avoid getting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). If you have sex with multiple partners before marriage, you are at a higher risk of contracting an STD. However, if you wait until marriage to have sex, you can be sure that your partner is STD-free.
Yet another reason to control your sexual drive before marriage is that it will help to increase the intimacy in your relationship. If you wait until marriage to have sex, it will be a more special and intimate experience for both you and your spouse.
Overall, there are many good reasons to control your sexual drive before marriage. It is important to think about these reasons before making a decision about when to have sex.
Forget the Excitement, Get Some Help
- Forget the Excitement, Get Some Help: If you are having trouble controlling your sexual urges, it is important to get some help. There are many resources available to help you control your sexual urges and delay sex until marriage. There are books, websites, and even counselors who can help you control your sexual urges.
- Marriage is a Big Step: Marriage is a big step in your life. It is important to be sure that you are ready for marriage before you have sex. If you are not ready for marriage, it is important to wait until you are sure that you are ready.
- Sex is Not the Most Important Part of Marriage: Many people believe that sex is the most important part of marriage. However, this is not true. There are many other aspects of marriage that are more important than sex. These include love, communication, trust, and respect.
- You May Regret Having Sex Before Marriage: If you have sex before marriage, you may regret it later on. You may feel like you missed out on the excitement of waiting until marriage. You may also feel like you made a mistake by having sex before you were ready.
- You Can Wait Until Marriage: Many people think that they can’t wait until marriage to have sex. However, this isn’t true. You can wait until you are ready and married to have sex. It is also important to remember that women may be more likely than men to regret having sex before marriage.
- Sex Will Not Make a Relationship Last Longer: Many people believe that having sex will make their relationship last longer. This is not true. Having sex may actually cause problems in your relationship or marriage later on.
- Sex Is Always Good: Some people believe that if you have sex with someone, it must be good for the relationship or marriage. However, this is not always true. Sometimes two people who love each other very much do not feel comfortable having sex. They may feel uncomfortable because they don’t have the right level of affection, or they know that dating is not yet a good time to have it.
- It Is Okay to Have Sex With Someone Just Because You Are in Love: Some people believe that if you love someone it is okay to have sex with them. This is wrong thinking. All of the principles mentioned above apply and remember that you must be very sure about your commitment to another person before you decide to have sex with him or her.
How to Control Your Sexual Drive before Marriage
- One of the best ways to control your sexual drive before marriage is by masturbating regularly. This will help to release any built-up sexual tension and help you to focus on other things.
- Another way to control your sexual drive before marriage is by avoiding sexual triggers. This means staying away from anything that gets you aroused, such as pornography or sexy clothing.
- If you find yourself struggling to control your sexual drive, it is important to talk to someone about it. This could be a trusted friend, family member, or therapist. They will be able to offer support and advice on how to deal with your urges.
- Finally, remember that it is normal to have a strong sex drive. If you are struggling to control it, there are ways to manage it so that it does not take over your life.
We hope this article has helped you understand the reasons why you should control your sexual drive before marriage. While it may be tempting to let loose and have fun, there are many good reasons to wait until you’re married to have sex. By waiting, you can avoid potential heartache, STDs, and other problems that can come from having sex too soon. So if you’re not ready for marriage yet, make sure you keep your sexual urges in check.